Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surrounded by Blessings

It has been awhile since I last posted--lots of unpacking (getting internet!!) and settling in has taken place over the last couple of weeks. I am finally able to sit back and work on a post.



These past few weeks I have found myself overwhelmed and in awe of God's blessing and provision in our lives.


On May 21st we moved into our new home and it couldn't have had a more wonderful day. No, the weather wasn't great, yes there was a lot to do but we were surrounded by our friends and family who made our move so easy we still can't believe it. We love you guys! Thank you for all that you did to make our day easier and one that we will remember forever.


I know that I have been promising pictures of our home--I will put them up as soon as we are done unpacking--for now here is a sneak peek of our living room area.















Now..back to unpacking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment